- SOCOTEC Building Performance: SOCOTEC, established in Beilen under KvK no. 04058355. SOCOTEC is certified as a company by SKW certification and has qualified employees available for both residential and non-residential buildings.
- Client: the person with whom SOCOTEC has entered into an agreement.
- The information displayed on this website is compiled by SOCOTEC with care. SOCOTEC endeavors to regularly update and / or supplement the contents of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect. No rights can be derived from the accuracy of the information provided. Changes can be made without prior notice. SOCOTEC accepts no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided on the website
- SOCOTEC excludes all liability for any direct or indirect damage of any kind arising from or in any way related to the use of this site, or the (temporary) inability to consult the site. SOCOTEC is also not liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of information obtained through this site
- In addition to the usual liability insurance, SOCOTEC is also insured against Cyber and Data Risks
- References to other sites are provided solely for the information of the visitor. SOCOTEC is highly selective with respect to the sites referenced, but can in no way be held liable for the content and operation thereof, nor for the quality of any products, services or information offered thereon
- You will protect and indemnify SOCOTEC and the author of this disclaimer from any judicial and extrajudicial action of any kind
- The buildings are visited and measured according to ISSO 82.1 for residential buildings and ISSO 75.1 utility buildings
- Certification is according to the BRL9500-W homes and residential buildings and BLR9500-U utility buildings (method 2020). Our certificates are available here
- The client is expected to cooperate with any re-inspection for the purpose of quality assurance and certification. If this is refused or because access to re-inspection of the home/utility building cannot be obtained, the registration of the calculation and therefore the energy label of the home/utility building in question may be withdrawn
- The energy label can only be registered, if the order is issued by the legal owner / an authorized representative of the home or utility building
- The data included in the monitoring file will be registered with Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland. By accepting/signing this offer, the client declares to be aware of the fact that the data in the monitoring file will be registered with third parties
- SOCOTEC accepts assignments in accordance with the most recently issued DNR: